- Made bread.
- Finally got to sorting my recipes into a plastic-sleeve book.
I am far too much of a luddite to use my netbook in the kitchen so I get recipes off the internet and scribble them on whatever's handy. Thus, I had a pile of little bits of paper. Now I have a book. Yay!
- Cleaned house (aside here, I have no idea what the 'deep clean' thing some of you do is but this round I did the oven which always makes me feel accomplished.)
- Grocery shopping!
- Made Gravlax like a motherfucking adult!
- Wrote some bullet points for our poster about the science of climate change and hunted up some graphs.
- Visited pombagira and watched some trashy TV with her.
- Repaired unitard and my acid green skirt while watching Downton Abbey.
- Read three chapters of The Land of Painted Caves. While it's cheesy and I know it, the bits about Ayla's relationship with Wolf make me miss First like whoah.
- Market. Bought ALL the vegies!
- Gym, at which it was bogan day. Regaled with AC/DC, Jimi Hendrix, Guns n Roses, Metallica, Linkin Park, and David Bowie's crotch.
- Coloured my hair.
- Took notes for poster about international agreements to address climate change, mitigation possibilities and technology.
- Made two new skirts.
- Watered the plants. This is no small undertaking as it involves front door (8 plus the planter full of geraniums), balcony (2 planters full plus four large pots and one overhanging planter), and house (15), and takes 27 litres of water.
Later, I will call my lover. Right now, the Youth of Today is cooking me steak wrapped in schnitzel with a layer of bacon. NOM MEAT.
I feel accomplished.