- We have a house to look at on Saturday. It's only one, but it's a start.
- There will be public transport adventures for the benefit of those who've always been picked up at the gate and taken directly to school.
- Thinking about dinner at breakfast time could prove to be a hurdle.
- Sheep shearing moved back to Sunday to allow for househunting on Saturday.
- At some point there will be final KB sewing and doing of arty type stuff (richdrich, I have the extension cable now).
- Exam timetable doesn't come out till 2 weeks before exam. WTF Victoria? And why the extortionist fee to sit outside the time if your lack of planning means I have a schedule clash with work?
- Must call landlord and give notice on house. Also - scope out dumpsters for if I'm not rehomed before lease ends.
- Buy school stationery stuff. There is a List. It helps a lot to have one.
- Meeting Season starts tomorrow. 3+ meetings a week for the forseeable future. Brushing up on communication skills is timely.
- <3 (i like that particular chunk. i like it lots. as evidenced by repeated squeeing)
- Dance a lot. I have been Slack.
(gosh, that all looks like one of those butt-ugly twitter feed updates, doesn't it? sorry)
Also, I am Teh Sneaky. Just saying.