1. It is important that a man helps you around the house and has a job.
2. It is important that a man makes you laugh.
3. It is important to find a man you can count on and doesn't lie to you.
4. It is important that a man loves you and spoils you.
5. It is important that these four men don't know each other.
My car was involved in an accident on Friday. The accident happened because the police had pulled somebody over at the end of a passing lane in a narrow part of the road, and consequently people behind them had to brake and swerve to avoid hitting them. The traffic came to an almost standstill, and the driver of my car did not quite manage to avoid hitting the tail end of this jam-up.
Luckily for all concerned, no-one was hurt. The damage to the cars however, is expensive (even with insurance), and damn inconvenient.
This is the second time just lately I've heard of accidents or near-accidents being caused by police pulling people over in stupid places.
It bothers me that they are becoming a law unto themselves and that they are prepared to put innocent motorists in danger just to give out another ticket. Somehow it's just not right.
OK I've finished ranting now.