Turns out OCD is useful for some things - Tactical Ninja
Jun. 9th, 2011
11:17 am - Turns out OCD is useful for some things
Here's my list:
1. Mud plastering. Srsly.
2. Any repetitive job that requires attention to detail. Like, you know, shearing sheep.
3. Keeping your bedroom tidy.
4. Researching anything intensively.
5. Making observations about the stages of paint drying or grass growing.
7. Editing other people's research papers.
8. Finding all the lost socks, which contrary to popular opinion aren't always behind the couch. Nor is Jesus. I checked, because hello OCD.
You needed to know that.